Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Tipplemill Distillery Limited.
The Mill Farm
Tipplemill Distillery Ltd is a company registered in United Kingdom with company number 13113085.
The term ‘Tipplemill’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
BUYING PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE
By placing an order with Tipplemill Distillery, you acknowledge to have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact us at email@example.com before placing your order with us.
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and transfer a number of different kinds of personal information about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes [name, title, date of birth and gender].
- Contact Data includes [billing address, delivery address, email address and phone numbers].
- Financial Data includes [bank account and payment card details].
- Transaction Data includes [details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased / ordered from us].
- Technical Data includes [internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website].
Profile Data includes [details of your username and password as a registered user of our website; purchases or orders made by you in relation to any products or services; subscriptions by you to any newsletters or to any products or services we provide; details of any interests, preferences, survey responses, feedback or complaints which you have communicated to us; and details which you have provided in relation to taking part in any competition or promotion sponsored by us].
- Usage Data includes [information about how you use our website, products and services].
- Marketing and Communications Data includes [name, email address, your preferences in receiving marketing materials, promotions and/or newsletters from us and your communication preferences].
- We may also be required to process additional information about you from time to time in the course of operating our business where this is necessary for the purposes of administering our business correctly and/or promoting our products and services effectively.
Where we need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered from us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We will mainly collect personal information about you through direct interactions with you. You may give us your personal information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us through our website or by post, phone, email, social media or any other means of communication (including any form of electronic communication). This includes personal information you provide when you: (i) order / purchase our products or services (e.g. distillery tours); (ii) register / create an account on our website; (iii) subscribe to receive our products, services, publications or newsletters; (iv) request marketing materials to be sent to you; (v) enter a competition, promotion or survey; or (vi) provide us with any feedback or other communications.
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal information by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
We may also collect information about you from other entities in our group, from our business partners and from various other third party service providers, including but not limited to professional advisers, analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers, fraud prevention and credit reference agencies and providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if your personal information changes at any time during your relationship with us.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
If your order is received by 11am, we’ll do our best to dispatch it the same working day for delivery within 3 working days. We try to process all orders within 24hrs.
Next Day Delivery option explained – Order before 11am to receive your order next day (excludes weekends & Bank Holidays). Orders made after 11am will be delivered the day after (excludes weekends & Bank Holidays).
To purchase and consume products from Tipplemill Distillery, you must be of legal age to buy alcohol in the country in which you reside. Unfortunately, we do not currently deliver to addresses outside the UK.